I don't wish to be everything to everyone, but I would like to be something to someone.
— Unknown.
Hello there. I'm Florence and I'm 16. I currently reside in Sydney. Rain makes me happy. Photos of the sky are dreamy. Hugs are lovely. Love is amazing. Scented candles keep me sane. Mangoes are delicious. So are korean boys. ;)
{ More? / Tagboard / +Follow }


LOL. 230111; matthew's bday party and afters. :3 HAPPYY BIRTHDAY MATTHEEEEW. c: dedi's make me smile. c: teehee. i'm going to be a real bitch in this post. (: i'... BAHAHAHA. heh. :3 8(

Wednesday, January 26, 2011
3:31 PM
i don't know what to do. D:
i've been sleeping past 3:30am everyday for more than a week now and waking up at around 10.

school is in 5 days, and at this rate, i'm going to fall asleep on the train and get off at heathcote (-shudders- heathcote, reminds me of d.o.e) or smth. o3o;
for school, i need to wake up at 6:30. x__x
i need to go back to sleeping at 12:30. 3 hrs earlier. noooo. :c

i need to change my sleeping habits but it's really hard. :C


you might be wondering, 'what have you been doing staying up till 3am?'
i've been watching drama. dream high to be precise. it's brilliant and the actors look quite (Y). :3
also been reading fanfic, and reading yaoi ofc. c:<
LaviYuu & Yullen & LaviAllen ftw. [: <3
i basically love all of them to bits. added a whole folder of dgayman pictures onto my ipod. huhu. >:3

^/////^
also, i've been skipping breakfast and somtimes lunch, not cause i'm dieting or anything but simply because i've been too lazy. =3=
too lazy to cook, too lazy to wash the dishes. my grandma's gone to china for 5 months and my parents are at work. my brother can't cook for shiz, so voila, starving myself (and my brother :D) everyday. .__.

i didn't have my fried rice for lunch today, ate half of it then grabbed my pack of red rock deli chips and started watching anime. even though my maths hmwk is due in 2 days and i'm nowhere near finished.


my holidays have been very productive indeed. :D
0 comment(s): leave a comment