I don't wish to be everything to everyone, but I would like to be something to someone.
— Unknown.
Hello there. I'm Florence and I'm 16. I currently reside in Sydney. Rain makes me happy. Photos of the sky are dreamy. Hugs are lovely. Love is amazing. Scented candles keep me sane. Mangoes are delicious. So are korean boys. ;)
{ More? / Tagboard / +Follow }


To my -dear- mother fucking parents. 11th April + 12th April. - City outing and Bwood+R... Hopes and Expectations. MAAAAY POOO SUUUUU TOOOOOO WEEEEEEEE. LULULULUL. 9th April 2011- My Bday City Outing & Presents. C: 8th April 2011- Mum's bday dinner. C: Silence. HAI. BAI. 0330. oops...

Tuesday, April 19, 2011
12:20 AM
hai gaiz. i has recovered from the rage mode after talking to sai and fellow bbs-ers. :3
i tend to type proper grammar when in rage mode (capital letters.)
i shall now blog happily about ze poketmonsters battle tournament. 8D

soooo. i woke up at 7 (earliest in the holidays), changed and ran to the station. i would've made my train but i rmbr-ed that i needed to buy a ticket. .__.
so i got a ticket and ended up missing the train. the next one was in 20mins. damn the lonely flemington station.
so i caught a train to lidcombe instead. pokemon-ed there on the train.
met sai and his friend at townhall, his hair is lovely. C:

we went to duh myer and it was closed. it opened at 10. yay, 2 hours standing there playing pokemon. that was not sarcasm. o3o;
so me, sai and his friend stood there for 2 hours playing pokemon LUULUL. we were actually the first ones there. then people started coming at 8:20 and by 9, there were already 30 or so people. then at 10 (when it starts) there were heaps of pokemon trainers. it was amazing. C:

we eventually got to duh 6th floor in myer and we lined up to register. it took another hour. I STOOD UP FOR 3 HOURS FOR YOU, POKEMON. IT PROVES MY LURVVV FOR YOU<3.

Sai somehow got defeated by a guy who calls him "Say". LUL. dw sai. =w= -hugs-

blahblahbla, epic battling. C:
in the end, the guy won by 3HP. HOW HARDCORE! hurhur.

photos stolen from the nintendo website. (click)

I'M DERE. ON DUH RIGHT. LULZ.



I CBB TO POST ANOYMOAR. SO YEAH. that's it for now. i shall post tomolo after going to duh easter show with sai and duh others bbs-ers and some school frens. WISH ME FUN. C:
0 comment(s): leave a comment