I don't wish to be everything to everyone, but I would like to be something to someone.
— Unknown.
Hello there. I'm Florence and I'm 16. I currently reside in Sydney. Rain makes me happy. Photos of the sky are dreamy. Hugs are lovely. Love is amazing. Scented candles keep me sane. Mangoes are delicious. So are korean boys. ;)
{ More? / Tagboard / +Follow }


Blank. Vault. Equilibrium. Kimmy. Hundredsss. Reality. Hole. Tagged. Apple. Squid.

Monday, October 24, 2011
10:25 PM
Omg, this brings back so many early Pokemon memories. TAT
I miss those times when Pokemon was still all
pixelated and 2D. ;m;
I'm getting all teary listening to this. :'c



Pokemon B&W is all 3D, I don't like it as much as the bit designs. :l
I remember first playing Pokemon in year 3, 7 years ago, on Eddy's Gameboy Yellow. I've been a huge fan since Pokemon Crystal.

Hmph, you wouldn't understand my love for Pokemon. ;m; Unless you're a hardcore gamer. :3

I literally cried while listening to the Littleroot Town BGM, I remember all those hours I used to spend playing Pokemon with Calvin and Matthew and them. Omg. :') I'm crying again. ;m;

I love you forever, Nintendo. ♥







4 comment(s): leave a comment