I don't wish to be everything to everyone, but I would like to be something to someone.
— Unknown.
Hello there. I'm Florence and I'm 16. I currently reside in Sydney. Rain makes me happy. Photos of the sky are dreamy. Hugs are lovely. Love is amazing. Scented candles keep me sane. Mangoes are delicious. So are korean boys. ;)
{ More? / Tagboard / +Follow }


Blink. Sunny. Boys. Scissors. Ohshit. Entertainment. Bandana. Contacts. Challenge. Tear.

Tuesday, November 8, 2011
10:41 PM
Ok, so like, today was shit.

I had a huge ass headache halfway through Section 1 of the maths School cert paper. Then I felt horribly dizzy and I went to the toilet and washed my face. Went back into the test still feeling shit and did some more of the paper. Then I felt like I needed to puke so I went to the toilet again and half threw up. ;l I don't even know why, the only thing I had this morning was oats.

Apparently I looked really white and pale and the supervisors were all worried and stoof and told me I could leave. But, I decided to finish my paper first, so I rushed the last bit and tried to finish everything. I didn't bother checking cause it felt like my head was gonna explode.. >;l

Then I went to sick bay and slept for like 2hrs, Mary from Yr11 was in there too and gave me a kiss when she left. Awww. <3 Cheered me up heaps. :)
My mum came to pick me up and screamed at me while driving home. She doesn't make me feel better, instead she says I have a fucking disease and I'm so useless and retarded for not taking care of myself. And she blamed me for wasting 3hrs of her time. Well geez woman, it's not like I wanted to be sick and waste your time. She was all stressed cause I'm not doing the geo/history test as well. Apparently I don't get a mark for it. I told her the SC doesn't count for anything, since it's not like I can drop out of school anyway, but she didn't believe me and blahablahblahasdfsdaf wouldn't shut up.

Ok whatever.

To those worried, I'm feeling a lot better, but still kinda nauseous. Our deputy, Mr. M said I don't have to do the history/geo test, which is a little concerning since it means I don't get part of my SC. But oh well, if they say it's ok, then it's ok.

Mmmmfff, wasting my time by liking all the SC facebook pages.

  • "Sleeping with five grand under your pillow cause you're Anh Do."
  • "Hiring Anh Do as a motivational speaker cos he's a top bloke."
  • "Repainting the old cubby house with your dad cos you're bosses."
  • "Not having a serial rapist behind the turquoise door in your library."
  • "Like this if you know why everyone hates biotechnology."
  • [/edit: I found some more. C:] "Casually seeing an elephant eat apples at a train station."
  • "I do my homework in silence. LOLJKS I'm Kitty."
  • "Call me Ms Develin LOLJKS It's Miss Develin."
  • "Using your programmable watch to cheat in the School Certificate."

Hah.

Jap students from Shiraume Gakuen High School coming tomorrow. Our school name sounds so shit compared to their awesome names. P:
Hopefully, I'll take lots of photos tomorrow. :)

Hope everyone is doing well. x
7 comment(s): leave a comment