I don't wish to be everything to everyone, but I would like to be something to someone.
— Unknown.
Hello there. I'm Florence and I'm 16. I currently reside in Sydney. Rain makes me happy. Photos of the sky are dreamy. Hugs are lovely. Love is amazing. Scented candles keep me sane. Mangoes are delicious. So are korean boys. ;)
{ More? / Tagboard / +Follow }


Sunny. Boys. Scissors. Ohshit. Entertainment. Bandana. Contacts. Challenge. Tear. Large.

Sunday, November 6, 2011
7:04 PM
Day 03- A picture of the cast from your favourite show.

You're Beautiful. One of the best Korean dramas out there. :)
Dream High and Playful Kiss are close. But I was so inspired and addicted to You're Beautiful, it has to be my favourite. C:

Images from { 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 }

Oh and Park Shin Hye is freaking beautiful and amazing. Hwang Tae Kyung is a cutie. :] My favourite person in A.N.JELL? It's easily Hwang Tae Kyung. I'm sorry, Jeremy and Shin Woo lovers. :')

/Noms his face. ^ ^ 


See what I mean? She's so freaking talented as well. :3 Dayum, the top middle picture. <3

Jeremy's face. *w*
Anyway, I'm kind of screwed for tomorrow. I haven't really started studying yet and I have a maths tutor test I'm supposed to ace. BUT ANYWAY I'M SO EXCITED. 5 DAYS, 15HRS and 56MINS UNTIL KPOP MUSIC FEST. >:) After Tuesday, next week is going to be so amazing. <3 Oh and I went shopping for 4 people's birthday presents after work today. Oh and I got new shoes. My mum bargained and got them for 65$. ;p Kind of broke. (I was also forced to pay my mum 200$ last week. >__>) I might take photos and blog about it... if I have time. But I seriously need to study. I don't want to live on the streets and drink methylated spirits. (LOVE MR M.) :3

Good luck to all the Year 10s doing their SC in the following week.
Have a lovely week, cutie pies. :]

Labels:

6 comment(s): leave a comment