I don't wish to be everything to everyone, but I would like to be something to someone.
— Unknown.
Hello there. I'm Florence and I'm 16. I currently reside in Sydney. Rain makes me happy. Photos of the sky are dreamy. Hugs are lovely. Love is amazing. Scented candles keep me sane. Mangoes are delicious. So are korean boys. ;)
{ More? / Tagboard / +Follow }


Challenge. Tear. Large. Cowpoo. Pocket monsters. Blank. Vault. Equilibrium. Kimmy. Hundredsss.

Sunday, October 30, 2011
1:53 PM
Day 01- A picture of yourself with 15 facts.


  1. I kind of like my height. o-o I'm around 152cm/5'. Hooray for being tiny. :)
  2. Photography is one of my main hobbies. :3
  3. If I have internet, I'm on Facebook. There isn't one day 2 hours where I have internet and I haven't used it. 
  4. I'm supposed to be a 4U maths student. At the rate I'm going, I'm not gonna be able to do any maths. I'm not even touching my homework... >:l
  5. I wish I tried harder at school, but I don't do anything about it... >:U
  6. I want to wear glasses. o_o
  7. I hate my eyes.
  8. I care too much about how I look... It's weird, cause I don't even think I look nice.
  9. I can't read sheet music, but I love playing the piano. (I'm self-taught.)
  10. I want to be half Japanese, quarter Chinese and quarter Korean. I wish I was fluent in Jap, Chink, Korean and English. :p
  11. Autumn is my favourite season. <3
  12. Rain is my favourite type of weather. 
  13. I don't particularly like my father.
  14. Yaoi is amazing. :'3
  15. I know I'm horribly selfish and greedy, although it might not seem like it.

Labels:

8 comment(s): leave a comment