I don't wish to be everything to everyone, but I would like to be something to someone.
— Unknown.
Hello there. I'm Florence and I'm 16. I currently reside in Sydney. Rain makes me happy. Photos of the sky are dreamy. Hugs are lovely. Love is amazing. Scented candles keep me sane. Mangoes are delicious. So are korean boys. ;)
{ More? / Tagboard / +Follow }


Ohshit. Entertainment. Bandana. Contacts. Challenge. Tear. Large. Cowpoo. Pocket monsters. Blank.

Wednesday, November 2, 2011
11:16 PM
During PDHPE, we've been talking about suicide and mental illnesses. I never thought that something like that would happen to me or someone I know. But I have this friend, we've been friends for a quite a while. Even though, we're online friends and we've never met face to face before (but we've webcammed before), I feel like I can trust him completely and he trusts me completely too. I've told him about my problems, and quite recently, he's been telling me a lot of his problems too. Recently, he told me that he liked me. I told him that I only thought of him as a friend. Plus, I didn't really want to start a online relationship, because to me, they don't really work out. And he's all the way in Cananda, we have 17 hours time difference, so it's not like we'll ever meet up.

Right now, I kind of feel like it was the wrong thing to do. I know that he's been quite depressed for a while now, but I'm not sure if it's developed into a mental illness or not. He's told me about his life, his parents, his school and for some reason, even though they're just pixels on a screen, I feel like it's sincere and he's not just attention seeking. He tells me that I cheer him up and (insert other corny things) but... I don't know. I find him really sweet and all, but I just can't seem to think of him as anything more than a friend. I feel horrible cause I know I'm hurting him by rejecting him, but I just can't bring myself to say yes to him. I try to be there for him whenever I can. He thinks that he's wasting my time and that I'm amazing for listening to him rant, but I feel like I'm not doing enough.

A week ago, he told me that he hated me. He just wouldn't tell me why. He kept saying that it wasn't my fault and it was just the things that he's thinking in his head. I hated it cause I couldn't do anything, but at least he's talking to me again. Before last week, he didn't talk to me for 2 weeks. We used to talk every day.

Some of you probably know who this is, his name starts with 'R'. Yes, he means a lot to me, I care a lot about him and I really don't want to lose him. But I don't know what I should do. If he ever decides to do something stupid, I will not forgive him. D:





If the pictures are hard to see, (even though I zoomed in like 170%), just click on them. Someone please give me some advice. I really want to help him.

[/edit: Ok, he just logged off without saying bye. That never ever happens. I'm so freaking worried. Hopefully he fell asleep or something.]
4 comment(s): leave a comment