I don't wish to be everything to everyone, but I would like to be something to someone.
— Unknown.
Hello there. I'm Florence and I'm 16. I currently reside in Sydney. Rain makes me happy. Photos of the sky are dreamy. Hugs are lovely. Love is amazing. Scented candles keep me sane. Mangoes are delicious. So are korean boys. ;)
{ More? / Tagboard / +Follow }


Contacts. Challenge. Tear. Large. Cowpoo. Pocket monsters. Blank. Vault. Equilibrium. Kimmy.

Monday, October 31, 2011
10:05 PM
Day 02- A picture of you and a person you have been close with for a while.


I love Rebecca immensely. That is all. 

(I didn't know I could love someone so damn much until you came along. :3 We've literally been friends since forever, our parents were good friends while they were in high school. You are so damn cute, especially as a kid. We had sexy mushroom cuts. LOLO. :)
I could seriously type a whole 10 page essay about us, but I have an IST report thingo due and I need to start. Maybe next time. :3 Heheh, I love you forever and ever.)

I'm in the orange bandana, you're next to me, hahah you princess. <3 This was back in Unit 5. Remember my tiny room? :) Hehehhe we have matching jackets. >:]


Remember this day? We were at Ricky and Martin's place and we lay on their beds and just talked. :)

I love that crazy women on the left. >:)


Japannnnnn. >:) Please excuse my horrible hair.

Please excuse my spastic face. x) And my brother trolling with the Domo-kun plushie in the bg. :p

LOL HI STEFF

LOOK AT HOW CUTE SHE IS. >:3

< 3


My spastic face again. o3o; I still love her.

DRUNK. 8D

Our first purikara together. :'3


Yes, I have a blue duster on my head. LOL.




Nawww, Rebecca and Rachel. < 3






Looking back at these photos, I miss those times so much. <3
Let's continue to make good memories? :)
I wonder what our future will be like? I remember when we used to want to live in Japan and adopt puppies and kittens and name them Angelina Jolie. >:3 Heheh, I still want to.

Anyway, if I keep typing those "remember when?"'s, this blogpost will get waaaay too long.

Alright, bye cuties. :)

Labels:

0 comment(s): leave a comment