I don't wish to be everything to everyone, but I would like to be something to someone.
— Unknown.
Hello there. I'm Florence and I'm 16. I currently reside in Sydney. Rain makes me happy. Photos of the sky are dreamy. Hugs are lovely. Love is amazing. Scented candles keep me sane. Mangoes are delicious. So are korean boys. ;)
{ More? / Tagboard / +Follow }


Blanket. Blink. Sunny. Boys. Scissors. Ohshit. Entertainment. Bandana. Contacts. Challenge.

Wednesday, November 9, 2011
10:53 PM
Today was lovely. Japanese students from Shiraume Gakuen High School visited our school today. Since I'm too lazy to upload & edit the photos I took, I'll blog about it later. :3 But my buddy was lovely, we were like biffles at the end of it. I have her email. ;) Heheh, she's so cute too. They all were. C: I miss her a lot already. D: I already sent her an email too. >:3 SHE WAS INTO JPOP AND KPOP AND ANIMEEE. >:)

Here's a gif I made of some 10 sec drawings on paint of a random bear. Rawr.



Ok, hopefully I'll blog soon, maybe after school tmrw, but I needa do my tutor homework.. x:
Friday and Saturday is going to be amazing. Luna Park, KPOP Music Fest. OMGOMGOMGOMG. [/commence fangirling.]
2DAYS 13HOURS UNTIL I'LL BE IN THE SAME ROOM AS THEM, BREATHING AIR THAT CAME OUT OF THEIR LUNGSSSSSSS. HOLY SHIIIIIIIIIIITTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT. I'M SO EXCITED. Gonna spend another 40$ buying the shirt and glostick online... >;3
OH WELL. IT'S WORTH IT. (Well not really, 50$ for a shirt...if I buy it at the stall...) AH WELL. I'll get it back in a week. C:
[/end fangirling.]

Times like this make me hate being a girl.... PERIOD MOTHERFCKING PAIN. ;m;
Yes, I'm one of those poor people that get period pains every single day I have my period... .3. Boo.

And yay, my suspenders that I bought from eBay for like 5$ finally arrived. C: Might wear them on Friday.

Have a lovely night guys. x
2 comment(s): leave a comment