I don't wish to be everything to everyone, but I would like to be something to someone.
— Unknown.
Hello there. I'm Florence and I'm 16. I currently reside in Sydney. Rain makes me happy. Photos of the sky are dreamy. Hugs are lovely. Love is amazing. Scented candles keep me sane. Mangoes are delicious. So are korean boys. ;)
{ More? / Tagboard / +Follow }


Misunderstanding. Umbrella. Droplets. Bruised. Blade. Chains. Crimson. Chandelier. Glass. Summer.

Monday, November 28, 2011
8:44 PM
My tutor called my mother on Sunday morning. I got in trouble and I need to do all the homework before I get some freedom. I'm handing my laptop to my father because I really need to concentrate. I don't want to fail 4 unit maths. :C
I've been doing homework until 2am and managed to finish this week's homework in one night. I will only be able to go overseas until my tutor is happy with the amount of homework I've done/caught up on. I seriously believe he can stop me from boarding that plane, especially if my mother told him to as well. Those two are evil together, they scare the crap out of me.

So yeah, I'll be on hiatus for at least a week. I will be blogging about work experience on my iPod, if I'm bothered. But that means no pictures, only text, so bear with me.

Goodbye, laptop. Hello, maths.
5 comment(s): leave a comment