I don't wish to be everything to everyone, but I would like to be something to someone.
— Unknown.
Hello there. I'm Florence and I'm 16. I currently reside in Sydney. Rain makes me happy. Photos of the sky are dreamy. Hugs are lovely. Love is amazing. Scented candles keep me sane. Mangoes are delicious. So are korean boys. ;)
{ More? / Tagboard / +Follow }


Revenge. Misunderstanding. Umbrella. Droplets. Bruised. Blade. Chains. Crimson. Chandelier. Glass.

Wednesday, November 30, 2011
9:01 PM
Begged my dad for my laptop for 10min just so I could post this. I LOVE YOU KEVIN. :3
YOU MADE MY NIGHT.
You are just so sweet and amazing. 愛してる ~ ∩( ・ω・)∩



While I'm posting, I might as well make a tiny update. Work experience has been lovely, I wish I lived at Hurstville. If you're doing work exp. @ Hurstville, leave a comment and I'll stalk you. ;)
But apart from that, all I've been doing is maths tutor homework. Life is good.
I think I've almost gotten through my depressed stage. I swear it's the weather, people seem happier now. :3
Some shit has been sorted out.

Have fun at work experience guys. :-]
6 comment(s): leave a comment