I don't wish to be everything to everyone, but I would like to be something to someone.
— Unknown.
Hello there. I'm Florence and I'm 16. I currently reside in Sydney. Rain makes me happy. Photos of the sky are dreamy. Hugs are lovely. Love is amazing. Scented candles keep me sane. Mangoes are delicious. So are korean boys. ;)
{ More? / Tagboard / +Follow }


Cowpoo. Pocket monsters. Blank. Vault. Equilibrium. Kimmy. Hundredsss. Reality. Hole. Tagged.

Thursday, October 27, 2011
11:46 PM
Yay, just got home from maths tutoring. Yes, I have maths tutor until 10:30pm at Epping... >;l It also takes me around half an hour to get home. o:<
Anyway, here's some quotes of the day. :3 
QOTD #1
Denise: /looking up 'puns of the day'. "I couldn't do the hurdles... then I got over it." x)
Rachel Z: Omg, how ?!
Everyone around her: /facepalms... 
QOTD #2
[/Everyone is playing Bullshit during lunch... again. 8D]
Joyce K: Joker !
Me: There's no joker in that deck... o3o;
Joyce: But it says 'J' !
Me: J FOR JACK. MY GAWSH.
Joyce: OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH !
Everyone around her: /facepalms. x 3 x
QOTD #3
[/Doing hyperbolas in class. Talking about x and y co-ordinates]
Maths teacher (10M2 teacher, Mrs. S): What if I make my ex big....?
Me and Eva: /Dies laughing. x)
Maths teacher: Yeah, so if my ex is big, then blahblablablh...
Me and Eva: /Dies laughing again. C:
Yeah, today was a pretty amusing day. I got 66% in science, I am pretty satisfied considering the fact that I tried to cram everything the night before... o_o 

Oh and my Canon DSLR arrived ! Yes our family buys almost everything online. Laptops, cameras, televisions, glasses, make up, even pens (parker pens, that is.), you name it, we bought it online. :3
Pictures are not edited in any way, so I'm really happy with the quality of the photos, since I normally edit my photos. :) Took a few fast test photos before dinner with my new Canon 60D ~ You don't really notice the quality until you click on the photo and zoom in. Zoom in on Kevin's face in my U-Kiss poster, we all know cameras love him. ;] And the lighting's a bit dark, one of my lamps died, the light bulb died... Bleh.

One corner of my room. :3

Without flash (Oh and if you look really closely, there's a glasses and Eiffel tower necklace, I bought those from eBay for like 2$ the other week. :3 I love online shopping.)

With flash

Just a few of my plushies. =w= Kekekekke, Vocaloid plushies. < 3

Hello thur. :) New glasses from eBay as well. 8B I love the zoom, my chair is like 3m away from the mirror, and the quality is still very good. >:)

Yeahhhh, the living room is pretty plain and asian compared to my room. =3=
[11:40pm. Yeah, I left the photos uploading while I showered, late night showers are the best. :3]
Anyway, I think I should relax for the rest of the night/morning and watch some anime. :) 

Oyasuminasai ~

(You can talk to me about anything. Literally anything, I'll be here for you. And you know the person I was telling you about today? He hates me now, he won't tell me why. I don't know what to doooo. ;m;)
3 comment(s): leave a comment