I don't wish to be everything to everyone, but I would like to be something to someone.
— Unknown.
Hello there. I'm Florence and I'm 16. I currently reside in Sydney. Rain makes me happy. Photos of the sky are dreamy. Hugs are lovely. Love is amazing. Scented candles keep me sane. Mangoes are delicious. So are korean boys. ;)
{ More? / Tagboard / +Follow }


Warmth. Revenge. Misunderstanding. Umbrella. Droplets. Bruised. Blade. Chains. Crimson. Chandelier.

Sunday, December 4, 2011
11:14 PM
Hey guys! :3 Long time no blog. C:


Okaaaaay, I'm back to my happy self. Hooray!
Today was the best day I had in a while now... It was so much fun, it's one of those days you want to relive over and over again. x) Except I wish that I didn't have 6.5 hours of maths tutor today... but anyway, on with the blogpost ~
Ok, today was DarrenTP's KPOP dance class. C: In case you didn't know, DarrenTP is a guy that does dance covers on YouTube. He's proooo, check him out. [clickclick] :3 (He's very leng jai as well. ;3) He's also extremely cute and tall and yeah, I'll stop fangirling. (If you're reading this Darren.... HAI. C:) Oh and Nicholas and Colin are in this video as well. :3 Ehehehhe, I like them a lot as well. =w=b


Lolol, I get distracted so easily. o-o
Anyway, the dance class was was so much fun. C: We learnt Mona Lisa by MBLAQ. 
Darren also did a few mini performances of random songs and it was fun when everyone joined in. :3 He's actually kinda clumsy and goofy. :3
After the dance class, I wanted photos with him. Eheheh. Darren bent down and he was still taller than me.. o3o; So that proves how tall he is.. (or how short I am..=w=) But anyway, he was so nice. Heheh. x) I feel like a mad stalker fangirl... ;)
Darren and them walked to Hyde park for the KPOP party, but I had to freaking leave for maths tutor.. ;m; Hahah, asked for a hug before I left because I'm a crazy fangirl.
Ok, so then I spent 1:30pm-7pm doing homework there. The end. Yes 5.5 hours at maths tutor today. Believe it or not, it was actually quite fun. :3

Photos ~ (Btw, if I look drunk in these photos, it's probably because I'm drunk on happiness. :3 So yeah, excuse my face.)





∩( ・ω・)∩















Have a nice day guys. :)
& To Darren, have a safe trip back to Melbourne, you'll be missed. ;m;
3 comment(s): leave a comment