I don't wish to be everything to everyone, but I would like to be something to someone.
— Unknown.
Hello there. I'm Florence and I'm 16. I currently reside in Sydney. Rain makes me happy. Photos of the sky are dreamy. Hugs are lovely. Love is amazing. Scented candles keep me sane. Mangoes are delicious. So are korean boys. ;)
{ More? / Tagboard / +Follow }


): MENTAL ISSUES o: Day 2; my crush Day 1 ; To your Best friend OMG KEVIN WOO ; saranhaeyo :] 30 letters :3 annie says hi c: I smell , you smell ? o-o yum cha :D korean noodlez :D

Thursday, September 2, 2010
4:28 PM
ohkay , i am really really going crazy now .
im am stressing like a mental idoit .

i cant forget what happened last night , am i really ok ?
at school im fine , i have my friends and stuff ,
but at home , all im doing is freaking myself out .
i keep replaying those words in my head ... x:

stress has hit me like a pig poop water tsunami .
not very nice ):

AND THERES LIKE A SCIENCE TEST TMRW . FML .
why did it happen the night before my science test ? T_____T

ohkay . in 10 more mins im gonna log off everything and study . studying will distract me from thinking about other stuff .

i swear they invented school to torture people .
and love ?

i dont even know what it is . i really dont .
0 comment(s): leave a comment