I don't wish to be everything to everyone, but I would like to be something to someone.
— Unknown.
Hello there. I'm Florence and I'm 16. I currently reside in Sydney. Rain makes me happy. Photos of the sky are dreamy. Hugs are lovely. Love is amazing. Scented candles keep me sane. Mangoes are delicious. So are korean boys. ;)
{ More? / Tagboard / +Follow }


Day 1 ; To your Best friend OMG KEVIN WOO ; saranhaeyo :] 30 letters :3 annie says hi c: I smell , you smell ? o-o yum cha :D korean noodlez :D whats love ? lalala ROFLMAOLOLOLOLBANANAPOOP(:

Wednesday, September 1, 2010
5:01 PM
so today is my crush ;
this post is gonna be really confusing , because its complicated .

so right now, if you asked who my crush was, i would have 3 people in mind. i will name them Cat, Rabbit and Dog . hehe :3


Dear Cat,
Im unsure of my feelings towards you . Is it friendship? Or more than that ? one thing for sure , you make me really happy when im around you.
we have been friends for a long time , i cherish our memories together .
but i know our 'relationship' wont work . we are drifting more and more apart , and for some reason , i feel hatred coming from you .
i will regret it if i tell you how i told you how i feel , it will ruin our friendship . and even when i do have enough courage to confess , i know it will turn out for the worse . i know you dont feel that way towards me .

all the memories we share , all the laughs , cries and smiles . i will cherish them . because that is all i have , and i want so much more , but i can only wish . i can only dream .

is that love ?


Dear Dog ,
you are my online friend , you live all the way in cananda , our time difference is 17 hours . but theres a saying , love has no boundaries . is that really true ? is it alright for me to crush on someone that i have never met in real life ?
you joke around all the time , asking me out online , raping me (;
but how do i know ? how do i know how you truely feel ?
is this all a joke to you ?

because it isnt to me .


Dear Rabbit ,
i've known you for a year . i already felt like i had a crush on you in year 3. i remember playing pokemon on your gameboy yellow , i remember your smile . its very cute c:
after i left your primary school , i never thought i would see you again .
is it fate? my friend found you online , i fell in like with you once again .
whenever i listen to this song , i think of you ;

I want to fly to a world with you in it
Even though I want to see you so much… I miss you so much…
I’m waiting for you, don’t forget me

your smile makes me smile :]

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

i really dont know what to do .

Labels:

0 comment(s): leave a comment