I don't wish to be everything to everyone, but I would like to be something to someone.
— Unknown.
Hello there. I'm Florence and I'm 16. I currently reside in Sydney. Rain makes me happy. Photos of the sky are dreamy. Hugs are lovely. Love is amazing. Scented candles keep me sane. Mangoes are delicious. So are korean boys. ;)
{ More? / Tagboard / +Follow }


30 letters :3 annie says hi c: I smell , you smell ? o-o yum cha :D korean noodlez :D whats love ? lalala ROFLMAOLOLOLOLBANANAPOOP(: i can has cheezburgers :D CuppyCake o:

Tuesday, August 31, 2010
4:40 PM
Kevin woo from U-kiss;

omg he is soo pretty c:
so so dreamy , and hes so cute :D

weee im acting like a retarded fangirl now so i'll stop 8D


Anywayyy , today i saw a guy that looked like KEVIN WOO , on the train . and i was like omg , -fangasm-
LLOLOL anywayss ..

my day was weird , in english romeo and juliet was so disturbing ..
even though i was watching Chef's Kiss , Shing next to me was like " OMG I CAN SEE HIS BUM ! "
me ; -_______-

eee , mr marrusich called me an idiot , that assho >:o
@ the narrow walkway to the canteen next to the hall with the stacks of chairs ;
me walking down when he appears . shing stops , then continues walking cause i do .. :L
marussich ; stop , go back .
me ; o____o
marussich -> shing ; you did the right thing , you stopped walking but then this idiot (points to me) continued walking , so you followed her , how rude
me ; A:FIHSA:EFIJ"AFJ , EFF YOU D:<
GO DIE IN A DEEP DARK HOLE YOU EGGHEAD *)&#$)(*@)#^@$

ahem yeah .__.
0 comment(s): leave a comment