I don't wish to be everything to everyone, but I would like to be something to someone.
— Unknown.
Hello there. I'm Florence and I'm 16. I currently reside in Sydney. Rain makes me happy. Photos of the sky are dreamy. Hugs are lovely. Love is amazing. Scented candles keep me sane. Mangoes are delicious. So are korean boys. ;)
{ More? / Tagboard / +Follow }


@(*&$_(@_&$%@^_% ): MENTAL ISSUES o: Day 2; my crush Day 1 ; To your Best friend OMG KEVIN WOO ; saranhaeyo :] 30 letters :3 annie says hi c: I smell , you smell ? o-o yum cha :D

Thursday, September 2, 2010
4:42 PM
SO ..
MY PARENTS ..
im actually gonna write about my other parents , cause my real parents are .. disliked by me :L


SO MY MUMMY :D
i met her in maths class , year 8
shes awesome and fobby and asain and pro at drawing (Y)
we talk about TVB dramas , blog-ness , html , our phones 8D , erm and yeah asain stuff :]
shes awesomee [heart]

AND MY DAD (:
shes a gayboobie 8D
but i love her shitlooooads , he's always there for me when i need him and hes really really CORNY AND PERVERTED :D

LLOOLOLOL i just noticed i changed his/her gender a few times , but thats alright cause he/she's gay like that (Y)
and my dad is my stress reliever and cheerer-upper . he always tells me lame jokes when im depressed and he saved me last night :]

thank you so so much c:

I LOVE YOU OKAA-SAN AND OTOOU-SAN <3

OH AND YEAH IM SPASTIC NOW I FEEL REALLY DEPRESSED AND HYPO .

Labels:

0 comment(s): leave a comment