I don't wish to be everything to everyone, but I would like to be something to someone.
— Unknown.
Hello there. I'm Florence and I'm 16. I currently reside in Sydney. Rain makes me happy. Photos of the sky are dreamy. Hugs are lovely. Love is amazing. Scented candles keep me sane. Mangoes are delicious. So are korean boys. ;)
{ More? / Tagboard / +Follow }


OMG KEVIN WOO ; saranhaeyo :] 30 letters :3 annie says hi c: I smell , you smell ? o-o yum cha :D korean noodlez :D whats love ? lalala ROFLMAOLOLOLOLBANANAPOOP(: i can has cheezburgers :D

Tuesday, August 31, 2010
5:00 PM

i have friends :L
LLOL YEAH I DO :D

so the is a letter to my Best friend Rebecca ,
i've known you since i was like 4 and we've been besties ever since, we are nieghbours , family friends and really really tight :D
i freaking love youu , you hawt leng lui <3
we've cried together , laughed together , danced together , raged together , luvo-ed together , spent boring sundays together (if you're reading this , im going to your house this sunday btw :] ), and shared heaps and heaps of memories together :]
you even changed your name to florence for your holy communion , thats (Y)
SARANGHAEYO FLORENCE (;

and hello steffanie ;
i love youu , you are so cute and so young and so so pretty, which is why i love pedo-ing you >:)
and we're also besties , neighbours and family friends so (Y)
i remember our holiday , we had so much fun on the bus , doing random poo :D
we were playing family , remember ? c:
and  i lovee how we cooked mochi together with becky, it was so much fun :]
AISHITERU STEFFANIE ;]


oh and shoutouts to ; joyce k , kelly , annie , shing , ananda , erica ,
you guys are my besties as well , but havnt known yous for as long as rebecca and steff so i cbb writing each of you a letter o-o
WO AI NI MEN :D
LMAO looks like it says i love men o-o

Labels:

0 comment(s): leave a comment