I don't wish to be everything to everyone, but I would like to be something to someone.
— Unknown.
Hello there. I'm Florence and I'm 16. I currently reside in Sydney. Rain makes me happy. Photos of the sky are dreamy. Hugs are lovely. Love is amazing. Scented candles keep me sane. Mangoes are delicious. So are korean boys. ;)
{ More? / Tagboard / +Follow }


yum cha :D korean noodlez :D whats love ? lalala ROFLMAOLOLOLOLBANANAPOOP(: i can has cheezburgers :D CuppyCake o: Joycie is gay 8=====================================) Vitasoy :D

Saturday, August 28, 2010
10:23 PM
soo ... this weirdo song was on the radio when i was on the car to tutor , it was like ' i smile , you smile ' , then my mum says ' asthma , you smell '
fail whale , LLOOOLOLOOL (:

something funny happened at tutor , i needed scrap paper so i was like " can i please have some scrap paper ?" and the teacher was like "what , you need to go to the toilet ? " (I know right , WTFART?) and im like "erm no i need scrap paperr" and he said "you want a cup of water ?! o-o) rofls ..
-facepalm-
old asain people -3-
0 comment(s): leave a comment