I don't wish to be everything to everyone, but I would like to be something to someone.
— Unknown.
Hello there. I'm Florence and I'm 16. I currently reside in Sydney. Rain makes me happy. Photos of the sky are dreamy. Hugs are lovely. Love is amazing. Scented candles keep me sane. Mangoes are delicious. So are korean boys. ;)
{ More? / Tagboard / +Follow }


korean noodlez :D whats love ? lalala ROFLMAOLOLOLOLBANANAPOOP(: i can has cheezburgers :D CuppyCake o: Joycie is gay 8=====================================) Vitasoy :D weee first post .__.

Saturday, August 28, 2010
2:30 PM
today is saturday , which means swimming lessons for duke of ed o:
well theres only 4weeks left of suffering so (Y)
i mean all we ever do is swim laps non-stop for like 30 mins ):
and omg in swimming today , it was soo funny .
that small kid was like im in year 3 ~
and the other kids were like im in year 5 , and all of them were in year 5 except for me and that yr 3 dude . and the shortest one in our class (he was like 130cm) he was like , im in year 5 and im this short .. BEAT THAT ! >:D
and me thinking to myself im in year nine with a bunch of year 5's and a year 3 . -facepalm-
and they were so PERVERTED , they were like 'hello breastface' , 'hello penisbutt' , 'hello chickensboob' and im just like O_____O;
i never knew kids were so perverted .. (;

after swimming , we went to yum-cha at the flemmo paddys market place(:
when i was walking there , i saw sky-writing , it said imagine ; that was awesome :D
and there was afat teddy bear left on the road ): , i wanted to squish it but my dad was like 'dont touch it , theres a bomb'
and i was like whut ? o-o
my dads retarded ;

yum cha was yummy , i had some kinda something , i dunno how to explain it in english , but in canto its har churng and beef churng :D
and i had some kinda pork thing and dimsum and hargou and mango pancake and calamari things :]
it was vely vely yummy c:

so now im home , finishing off tutor homework D:
and im off to tutor @ 4:15 so ..
blog tonite if anything else happens (:
0 comment(s): leave a comment