I don't wish to be everything to everyone, but I would like to be something to someone.
— Unknown.
Hello there. I'm Florence and I'm 16. I currently reside in Sydney. Rain makes me happy. Photos of the sky are dreamy. Hugs are lovely. Love is amazing. Scented candles keep me sane. Mangoes are delicious. So are korean boys. ;)
{ More? / Tagboard / +Follow }


Day 3; My parents @(*&$_(@_&$%@^_% ): MENTAL ISSUES o: Day 2; my crush Day 1 ; To your Best friend OMG KEVIN WOO ; saranhaeyo :] 30 letters :3 annie says hi c: I smell , you smell ? o-o

Friday, September 3, 2010
5:40 PM

erm again , im not writing to my actual brother , cause a post about him is just gonna pollute my wall even more than it is already -____-

so im writing to my boyfriend (; / big sister ERICA :D

Dear erica ,
you are awesoooome, you talk to me about ______ and i talk to you about ______ :]
we solve each others problems and yeahh c:

you introduced me to yaoi o:
you perverted bf (:

i love your hugs :3
i love youuu<3

gomenesai , this post is so short , i really cant be bothered to type atm T___T
yeah im a lazy poo ):
p.s. i'll blog after i watch 'koizora' its a jap moviee (:

Labels:

0 comment(s): leave a comment