I don't wish to be everything to everyone, but I would like to be something to someone.
— Unknown.
Hello there. I'm Florence and I'm 16. I currently reside in Sydney. Rain makes me happy. Photos of the sky are dreamy. Hugs are lovely. Love is amazing. Scented candles keep me sane. Mangoes are delicious. So are korean boys. ;)
{ More? / Tagboard / +Follow }


Day 6 ; A Stranger Day 5; My dreams Day 4; My sibling / closest relative Day 3; My parents @(*&$_(@_&$%@^_% ): MENTAL ISSUES o: Day 2; my crush Day 1 ; To your Best friend OMG KEVIN WOO ; saranhaeyo :]

Tuesday, September 7, 2010
5:32 PM
Why did I end up falling for you? (Doushite ? Kimi wo suki ni natte shimattan darou ?)




Why did I end up falling for you?

No matter how much time has passed,

I thought that you would always be here

But you have chosen a different road



Why wasn’t I able to convey to you?

My feelings that were growing everyday and night

The words begin to overflow

But I know they won’t reach you now



From the first day that I met you

I felt like I knew you

And the two of us melded together so naturally



Wherever we would go, it would be together

It was so natural for you to be with me

But you chose a different road

Labels:

0 comment(s): leave a comment