I don't wish to be everything to everyone, but I would like to be something to someone.
— Unknown.
Hello there. I'm Florence and I'm 16. I currently reside in Sydney. Rain makes me happy. Photos of the sky are dreamy. Hugs are lovely. Love is amazing. Scented candles keep me sane. Mangoes are delicious. So are korean boys. ;)
{ More? / Tagboard / +Follow }


Day 7 ; To my ex gf/bf/love/crush Day 6 ; A Stranger Day 5; My dreams Day 4; My sibling / closest relative Day 3; My parents @(*&$_(@_&$%@^_% ): MENTAL ISSUES o: Day 2; my crush Day 1 ; To your Best friend

Tuesday, September 7, 2010
7:15 PM

i just finished watching a jap movie Koizora . its the sweetest , cutest , corniest , saddest and most romantic-est movie ive seen :')

"What happens when you die ?"

"You go to heaven of course"

"I'm thinking .. that i want to become the sky . I want to become the sky and then ..
I"ll always look over you."

"Like a stalker ?(;
Then .. when i see the sky, i'll think of you . clear skies mean that youre happy . when its raining , it means that your crying . the sunset means youre embarrassed . the night sky is your gentle embrace . is that right ?"

"And instead of a cheap ring , which is all i could get you . i'll give you all the stars"


AWWWW :'D
0 comment(s): leave a comment