I don't wish to be everything to everyone, but I would like to be something to someone.
— Unknown.
Hello there. I'm Florence and I'm 16. I currently reside in Sydney. Rain makes me happy. Photos of the sky are dreamy. Hugs are lovely. Love is amazing. Scented candles keep me sane. Mangoes are delicious. So are korean boys. ;)
{ More? / Tagboard / +Follow }


asfhjg;lfdsgioweurn,c Reply. selfcamming whore x: 一 ィットル の 涙. JYP. posters nomnom 8) im disgusting aren't i ? lovers vs friends. corny-ness overload much ? SM the Ballad [heart]

Wednesday, December 8, 2010
6:42 PM
huhuhu :3
today at lunch, me, rachelle, joyce k, kelly and shannon played the penis game(;
basically, you start of by whispering "penis~" and it gets louder and louder until you scream "PENISSSSSS!"
and we played this in the maths quad LOL, and whenever the teacher walked past we would be like "we didn't do anythingg..."

so joyce was really loud at the beginning so we were screaming PENIS after like 5 turns? ;D
but the next game, we were whispering it and it sounded so sexual o;
then mrs williamson heard joyce scream PENIS and i think she was glaring at us >___>"
but it was hilarious. :'D

btw rachelle, i'm amazed at how high/loud you can scream. you were like "PEEEEENUSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!"
LOL, you make me laugh (':

so the gif that describes my mood today was this;

yumyum, kyuhyun stripping o;
you like that don't you rachelle? 8)

Labels:

0 comment(s): leave a comment