I don't wish to be everything to everyone, but I would like to be something to someone.
— Unknown.
Hello there. I'm Florence and I'm 16. I currently reside in Sydney. Rain makes me happy. Photos of the sky are dreamy. Hugs are lovely. Love is amazing. Scented candles keep me sane. Mangoes are delicious. So are korean boys. ;)
{ More? / Tagboard / +Follow }


Reply. selfcamming whore x: 一 ィットル の 涙. JYP. posters nomnom 8) im disgusting aren't i ? lovers vs friends. corny-ness overload much ? SM the Ballad [heart] HOLYFREAKINGSHIT .

Tuesday, December 7, 2010
9:28 PM
I.EFFING.HATE.MY.DAD.
D:<

AJFOSIDJFOISJFOIDSJFOISDJF
FREAKING LECTURING ME FOR 30 MINS. TALKING ABOUT SHIT I DON'T EVEN UNDERSTAND.

"you're too spoilt. your mum buys you anything you want. why should i let you go to Japan?"
"cause it's for school."
"But you've already been to Japan."
"WE'RE GOING TO DIFFERENT PLACES."
"WELL LAST TIME WE WENT TO DISNEYLAND IN TOKYO, YOU WERE UNHAPPY."
"THAT'S CAUSE I WAS WITH YOU. FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF"

ohkay, maybe it's not he's fault for lecturing me, but still );

and he's all like "Oh, money isn't the problem. 4000$ isn't much."
20 minutes later. "GO EARN MONEY AND PAY FOR IT YOURSELF. I'M NOT PAYING FOR YOU."

FAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH
( yes, rebecca. i'm not swearing. holding it back in case you get mad at me x: )

AND JUST THEN HE WAS LIKE "I took your note and ripped it up. MUAHAHAHA"
WHAT KINDA OF DAD DOES THAT?!

but my mum is backing me up, she's trying to convince him for me. so thank god for my awesome mum and horrible dad.
0 comment(s): leave a comment