I don't wish to be everything to everyone, but I would like to be something to someone.
— Unknown.
Hello there. I'm Florence and I'm 16. I currently reside in Sydney. Rain makes me happy. Photos of the sky are dreamy. Hugs are lovely. Love is amazing. Scented candles keep me sane. Mangoes are delicious. So are korean boys. ;)
{ More? / Tagboard / +Follow }


JYP. posters nomnom 8) im disgusting aren't i ? lovers vs friends. corny-ness overload much ? SM the Ballad [heart] HOLYFREAKINGSHIT . 2 videos that always make me smile . la . MNET Asian Music Awards :D

Monday, December 6, 2010
5:59 PM

One litre of tears is a really beautiful drama.

It taught me to treasure life, just a little bit more. I mean, what would happen if I suddenly got this disease and I wouldn't be able to walk or talk or move my body freely?

But what really killed me was that it was based on a true story.
Spinocerebellar Atrophy is a disease where your brain cells deteriorate. Over time, the person wouldn't be able to move their body, their nerve connections would get blocked off. Basically, their brain would stop functioning.
But the worse thing is that there isn't a cure. The person would just have to live with the disease, doing frequent rehabilitation exercises, taking medication, until the day they die.
Also, the person diagnosed with the disease still has a healthy mind, so it must be extremely frustrating knowing that you can't do things a normal teenager does.

The way the drama is acted out, the characters in the drama, the way the characters expressed their love for each other...
It was really touching and I cried a lot watching it. I highly recommend it :3

\\ p.s ; Watching One litre of Tears during science class is a bad idea.I started getting teary .__.
p.p.s ; I'm not used to writing these kinds of blogposts, I feel so deep and wise now LOL 8)
0 comment(s): leave a comment