I don't wish to be everything to everyone, but I would like to be something to someone.
— Unknown.
Hello there. I'm Florence and I'm 16. I currently reside in Sydney. Rain makes me happy. Photos of the sky are dreamy. Hugs are lovely. Love is amazing. Scented candles keep me sane. Mangoes are delicious. So are korean boys. ;)
{ More? / Tagboard / +Follow }


Rage. Friends. Shock. Possibilities. Tonight. Smiles. Distress. Letters. Monster. Sagacity.

Friday, September 16, 2011
11:29 PM
Hello dears. I'm feeling way too tired to blog properly, gonna be a short one. Anyway, I dyed my hair tonight. I tricked people on Facebook by telling them I dyed it blonde. >:) Technically I used blonde hair dye, so I didn't lie. It's just that I didn't bleach my hair, so it's just brown instead of blonde. :P I think it might look a little orange in the sun. Ooops. Annie's going to call me carrotmidge. Feel free to join her. :3 One of my nicknames is floor-rinse (LOL RYAN) Yeah. That's how he says my name. >:3 I bet you tried saying it just then. No? Ok,


It smells so nice and fruity. I sat there sniffing the box. Oh dear.
Anyway Animania's in 9.5 hours. I am mega excited. Expect a lot of photos. >:3
This weekend is going to be one I won't forget. :) Animania, City with Kevin, Shing's bday party, Animania again. ^__^
Ehehehhe, I get my love letter toooo. C:

Bleh, I'm too lazy to type anymoar, my table's a mess.

Have a sexy weekend. :3
4 comment(s): leave a comment