I don't wish to be everything to everyone, but I would like to be something to someone.
— Unknown.
Hello there. I'm Florence and I'm 16. I currently reside in Sydney. Rain makes me happy. Photos of the sky are dreamy. Hugs are lovely. Love is amazing. Scented candles keep me sane. Mangoes are delicious. So are korean boys. ;)
{ More? / Tagboard / +Follow }


Letters. Monster. Sagacity. Countdown. Sweets. Poop. Skyler. Crush. Safetybag. Prawn.

Saturday, September 10, 2011
12:00 AM
You didn't do anything wrong. I think my mind is just screwing my emotions up. My friends are overprotective, and I'm glad that they are. But sometimes, I kind of feel like I'm under a lot of pressure to do that what they expect me to do. I have a friend that dislikes you, I think you know who it is. People have opinions and when they clash, that's where an argument starts.

I wish love was easy. Fall in love, be happy. But no, it doesn't work that way at all. There are so many things in the way. There are so many obstacles to overcome. When I think about you, it's pretty easy to start crying. But it's also really easy to start smiling. I know we don't feel the same way, but there's really not much I can do about it. I really wish I could rewind time, thing's would be so much easier if you hadn't found out. But I had to let those thoughts out and I guess you found out by chance.

I think you're amazing. And no matter how much I want to be with you or how much I wanted you to feel the same way, it's not going to happen. The more I think about it, the more I want to avoid you. It's selfish and greedy of me, I don't want to feel any pain, yet I'm inflicting pain on you. I don't know what I should do. It's not going to be easy to go back to how we were like before. I realised that I am the one with no good points. I'm selfish and stupid. My emotions are everywhere. And I'm not even going to start on my physical features.

I'm just going to cry myself to sleep. Don't ask me if I'm ok because I'm not.
2 comment(s): leave a comment