I don't wish to be everything to everyone, but I would like to be something to someone.
— Unknown.
Hello there. I'm Florence and I'm 16. I currently reside in Sydney. Rain makes me happy. Photos of the sky are dreamy. Hugs are lovely. Love is amazing. Scented candles keep me sane. Mangoes are delicious. So are korean boys. ;)
{ More? / Tagboard / +Follow }


Carrot. Rage. Friends. Shock. Possibilities. Tonight. Smiles. Distress. Letters. Monster.

Sunday, September 18, 2011
8:35 PM
I'm too tired to blog properly. Again.
I have a good excuse though, so far, my weekend has been;

  1. Animania w/Erica, Cherry, Kevin & more.
  2. City w/ Cherry and Erica.
  3. Shing's lovely birthday party w/Shing, Erica, Cherry, Binna, Joyce, Vicky, Ananda, Zoe, Lisa and Jessica P. 
  4. Sleepover at Shing's. w/Shing. x)
  5. Animania w/Cherry, Erica, Shing, Eva, Kim, Wang, Steff & moarrrr.
I'm gonna go shower, eat some ice cream and get some sleep. I'm sleepy now and it's like 8:30... >:l
THE WORLD IS ENDINGGGGGG. I'M GETTING TIRED AT 8PM. WHAT IS THISS?!

Anyweyyyyy, I bought 6 more posters and a hugeeeeeeee wall scroll. It's like half the size of a door (our room doors). Seriously. It's freaking huge, I didn't notice until I opened it up... I SHALL COVER MY OTHER WALL WITH POSTERS AND WALL SCROLLS. >:) 

Seeing m@h fr3nZ from cosplay events was lovely. HELLO KRISDA AND ANDREW AND WENDYYYYY. :)

I'm sorry. I don't feel the same way towards you. 

Have a lovely night/next day sexys. I promise I will blog properly... soon. :l
7 comment(s): leave a comment