I don't wish to be everything to everyone, but I would like to be something to someone.
— Unknown.
Hello there. I'm Florence and I'm 16. I currently reside in Sydney. Rain makes me happy. Photos of the sky are dreamy. Hugs are lovely. Love is amazing. Scented candles keep me sane. Mangoes are delicious. So are korean boys. ;)
{ More? / Tagboard / +Follow }


Tonight. Smiles. Distress. Letters. Monster. Sagacity. Countdown. Sweets. Poop. Skyler.

Sunday, September 11, 2011
6:41 PM
Hello dears. :)

I think I have mostly recovered from my depressing phase. o_o
Maybe.
More happy posts coming up~

Anyway, this post is going to be all over the place. I have quite a few questions to ask everyone. Leave a comment and tell me what you think please? :3

  1. What's the difference between love and obsession? I kind of get it but not really. I can kinda feel the difference, but I wouldn't be able to explain it. 
  2. Online relationships. Y/N? I've asked this question on FB, I got 5 nos and 1 yes. Hmm. :l
  3. Should a person be in a relationship so that they could forgot about/get distracted from their previous crush? (Their previous crush will never work out.)
  4. What's worse? Bad eyebrows or bad eyelashes? (Idk... o_o)
  5. And to 10 Maths 1/2, is the test tomorrow going to be on chapters 10 and 11? o: (I need to start studying. Even though I learnt everything a while ago, I'll feel uncomfortable if I don't study... x:)
My nose feels funny. Yeah, Florence, make a difference to the world by telling them something they actually care about. 

Oh and there's this new guy at work. His name is Isaac Kim. He looks and reminds me a lot of Kim Kibum (Ex-U-Kiss member. :C) 
Ehehhehe. I was staring at him. Trying to help him. C:

I'm off to an asian family dinner to celebrate Moon Festival. :)
How am I going to study? ;m;
I do not see much sleep. 

Have a nice day guys. 
11 comment(s): leave a comment