I don't wish to be everything to everyone, but I would like to be something to someone.
— Unknown.
Hello there. I'm Florence and I'm 16. I currently reside in Sydney. Rain makes me happy. Photos of the sky are dreamy. Hugs are lovely. Love is amazing. Scented candles keep me sane. Mangoes are delicious. So are korean boys. ;)
{ More? / Tagboard / +Follow }


Countdown. Sweets. Poop. Skyler. Crush. Safetybag. Prawn. Etc. Nom. Pulse.

Tuesday, September 6, 2011
10:24 PM
I don't know what I should be feeling. Whenever I see you, everything feels so right, yet so wrong. I feel like I can do anything, yet it feels like something will stop me. It's contradictory.

As Christabel said, we like to live in the present. I don't want to think about my future, I don't want to grow up. But of course, we have to. I don't know if these immature thoughts and feelings are going to remain. What will happen in 2 years time? Will we still be friends? Lovers, perhaps? I don't want to think about it. I only want to feel the happiness and satisfaction that I feel when I'm with you. I don't want to feel the pain and disappointment that you bring me.

You are one of the few people that can make me feel ultimate euphoria. You are also one of the people that can change that with a few words. Disappointment, mostly. Almost every time I see you, I will laugh until my stomach and cheeks hurt. I could laugh and smile all day if you were with me. Even if I just catch a glimpse of your face, my day is made. But when I really think about how you feel about it, I could easily cry until there is a wet patch on my pillow and my eyes are swollen and red from the tears. It's true, whenever I listen to love songs, you are the first person that comes into my mind.

 What you told me, is it really true? You really wouldn't mind?

I really wish it was that simple.
2 comment(s): leave a comment