I don't wish to be everything to everyone, but I would like to be something to someone.
— Unknown.
Hello there. I'm Florence and I'm 16. I currently reside in Sydney. Rain makes me happy. Photos of the sky are dreamy. Hugs are lovely. Love is amazing. Scented candles keep me sane. Mangoes are delicious. So are korean boys. ;)
{ More? / Tagboard / +Follow }


Etc. Nom. Pulse. Sparks. Heartquake. Hello. Wondering. Memorabilia. Cute. Meaning.

Monday, August 29, 2011
10:34 PM
Hahaha, this title has nothing to do with the blogpost. (Lack of inspiration.) =m=
I have decided that my titles will be one word from now on. (I've been doing that for a while now anyway. o-o)
Oh and hooray for blogging 5 days in a row~ (I used to blog everyday. :l Now it's more like twice a week...)

Ahem. (More brackets. C:<)
Anyweyz, today was quite lovely. :')

Ananda's sick, get well soon Nana Poopoo. (I'mmature, did anyone else notice that 'immature' also spells 'im mature'? :3)
Laaaaame. ):

Ok, so I was all stressed out this morning cause I only ended up doing 2 questions since I last posted "Now I should really start my tutor homework. He's checking again tmrw and I have 5 weeks to catch up on. ;m;" last night. o-o
It turns out that I really didn't need to stress at all... ^__^"
It was just like:
Asian maths tutor: Any questions Florence?
Me: Nope.
AMT: Did you finish your homework?
Me: Yup.
AMT: Good. 

/SAFE. >:B

Skyping with Kevin, Erica and Whitney atm. :) His phone keeps vibrating, it doesn't sound inappropriate at all. o__o

Am I just expecting too much again? 


(via jaggedsmiles)

0 comment(s): leave a comment