I don't wish to be everything to everyone, but I would like to be something to someone.
— Unknown.
Hello there. I'm Florence and I'm 16. I currently reside in Sydney. Rain makes me happy. Photos of the sky are dreamy. Hugs are lovely. Love is amazing. Scented candles keep me sane. Mangoes are delicious. So are korean boys. ;)
{ More? / Tagboard / +Follow }


Prawn. Etc. Nom. Pulse. Sparks. Heartquake. Hello. Wondering. Memorabilia. Cute.

Tuesday, August 30, 2011
10:07 PM
Hey cuties. :)

Wondering why this post is named 'Safetybag.'? Don't know what a safety bag is? Have no fear, Florence's mum will teach you. >:l

Well... what happened was... we were watching that 'Laughing gor' TVB drama about some mafia people and blablah. Then I started talking about mafia, which led to drugs, which somehow led to drink spiking. So... that led to me learning it in PDHPE, which led to sex education. Which led to condoms... It went a little something like this;
Mum: Hey, do yu know about safetybags?
Me: Whut the fhuck is that?
Mum: You know, when you go to duh club, you bring the bag. You know the sexy?
Me: Er, nope. What bag? What sexy? o_o
Mum: DAH CONDUM.
Me: LOL CONDUM. Wait.. Condom. o_o LOL, yeah. What about it?
Mum: Do you know what it is?
Me: Are you kidding me? I knew in year 4/5... o_o
Mum: Oh... Well, make sure you know how to use it.
Me: PHUCK MAN. WE HAD TO PUT IT ON A PLASTIC PENIS/BANANA IN PDHPE LAST YEAR. O___O
Dad: /laughs.
Mum: Oooh, good. ...You know-
Me and brother: STOP TALKING ABOUT SEX AND PENISES. WE'RE EATING DINNER HERE. >:l
Yeah.. Safetybag... o3o;
My mum is strange. On another note, I have a mosquito bite the size of two 50c coins on my leg. It's a huge red lump. I'm not even exaggerating. Phuck. 

After work, I went and bought a new bag. :)
Lalala, photos. C:

My new bag next to my huge old bag. o-o I didn't like my old bag... :l RILAKKUMA FOLDERRRR. >:3
It's some Korean Twitter bag. o_o 
Omg, I love this Green Tea soap. It smells so niceeeeeeee. ^__^

Anyway. Some guy at Redfern was being such a douchebag today. >:l He was practically screaming into his phone about his friend's bitchy girlfriend. It was amusing though. :')
Some random dodgy-looking gangsta dude: DUUUUUUDE! Your fucking gurlfrend sux soooo many cox, it's not even funnyyy. Whyyy are you dating herr?
Me: /look at Christabel and laughs.
SRD-LGD: YEAH BROTHER! She's a sluuuuuut.
Me and Christabel: /cracks up. :')
SRD-LGD: But.. she's haaaawt.
Me and Christabel: WTF. o_o
Yeah... :l

Click here for those who know the answers.
The decryption key is the same as last time. I'm scared of what will happen if too many people know about my feelings.

I'm kind of sad right now. I want to cry on someone's shoulder.
Well, I didn't write this blogpost all in one go, so that probably explains the sudden mood change.

I'm not in the mood to tell you to have a lovely day.
Bye.
2 comment(s): leave a comment