I don't wish to be everything to everyone, but I would like to be something to someone.
— Unknown.
Hello there. I'm Florence and I'm 16. I currently reside in Sydney. Rain makes me happy. Photos of the sky are dreamy. Hugs are lovely. Love is amazing. Scented candles keep me sane. Mangoes are delicious. So are korean boys. ;)
{ More? / Tagboard / +Follow }


Crush. Safetybag. Prawn. Etc. Nom. Pulse. Sparks. Heartquake. Hello. Wondering.

Wednesday, August 31, 2011
10:40 PM
Hi there.

I am still kind of sad, but I have a Science report to write and sitting here crying is not going to help with that. Anyway, I have decided to make a weheartit account. :)

Click and show some love? :3
If you have an account, comment and let me know. I'd love to follow you~ C:

Currently in love with my blog music. [Kimi = Hana. Piano ver.- Junjo Romantica OST Vol.1]

Oh and I found out that the English Wide Reading task is next Thursday, I haven't even finished reading my book yet. ):

I wish my name was Skyler.

This post is all over the place.

Moo.

Nyan.

I'm going to finish my report tonight. Hopefully before 12:30am. I need more sleep.

Oh yeah, Happy Birthday, Hatsune Miku. I will be forever addicted to your songs.

Tomorrow is the release date of U-Kiss' MV for Neverland. I am mega excited. Oh and it's Spring.

Have a lovely night / next day cuties.

I'm really really confused.
2 comment(s): leave a comment