I don't wish to be everything to everyone, but I would like to be something to someone.
— Unknown.
Hello there. I'm Florence and I'm 16. I currently reside in Sydney. Rain makes me happy. Photos of the sky are dreamy. Hugs are lovely. Love is amazing. Scented candles keep me sane. Mangoes are delicious. So are korean boys. ;)
{ More? / Tagboard / +Follow }


Skyler. Crush. Safetybag. Prawn. Etc. Nom. Pulse. Sparks. Heartquake. Hello.

Thursday, September 1, 2011
8:53 PM
Hi darlings.

This made me laugh;
A beautiful, sexy lady puts her finger near a hotel manager's lips. The manager kisses her fingers.
Lady: Tell your boss that there's no toilet paper left.
Ehehehhehe.

Calvin linked me to this today. Human Centipede #2. Some people are really twisted, why would you get aroused from watching someone take a shit in someone else's mouth? ... .__."
Ugh, I feel all disgusting and @%#*&^!*^@# now. ):<

Oh oh oh oh, U-Kiss' comeback was today~ I was so excited. :) [clickclickclickclickclick]
I woke up thinking, "Maybe I should sleep some more, but I was looking forward to something today... "
Then I saw the U-Kiss posters on my wall. Then I literally jumped out of bed and turned on the laptop and downloaded the album and the MV at like 6:30am. :3
Kiseop looks so so so amazing, I'm starting to like him more than Kevin. ;)
Muakakakaka. Also downloaded some more albums, G.NA- Top Girl and Davichi- Love Delight. C:
G.NA is amazing. Listen to this.

Oh and Lisa, I've been such a bad email buddy. ):
It took me almost a month to reply to your last email. Gomenesai~

Woooop, the GelaSkins I ordered for Rebecca and Rachel have finally arrived~


Did I scare you? >:]

When I see you, I don't know whether I should be happy or sad. I don't know whether I should smile or cry. I decided I'll be in between. I'll try to laugh but at the same time, I can't really bring myself to do it. 

0 comment(s): leave a comment