I don't wish to be everything to everyone, but I would like to be something to someone.
— Unknown.
Hello there. I'm Florence and I'm 16. I currently reside in Sydney. Rain makes me happy. Photos of the sky are dreamy. Hugs are lovely. Love is amazing. Scented candles keep me sane. Mangoes are delicious. So are korean boys. ;)
{ More? / Tagboard / +Follow }


Mania. Carrot. Rage. Friends. Shock. Possibilities. Tonight. Smiles. Distress. Letters.

Tuesday, September 20, 2011
10:42 PM
Hello dears. :)

Didn't go to school today, my throat feels like it's being slit everytime I talk/swallow. OTL
Here's some photos of cake and the stuff I bought from Animania. C:
And excuse my bad editing, testing the effects on another editing program. I'm ditching Picnik. :p
Click to enlarge.

Steffanie's bday cake. It looked nice, but I dun like chocolate. :p

BreadTop cakes always look pretty. :3

BRS nendroids. Gonna start collecting nendroids. Ehehhe. & Hell yerh, that's a fatass Pikachu plushie. C:< I lost my bulbasaur one. ;m;

Other wall. :)

Gonna fill the top right hand side of this wall with new posters. :3 LOLIDK why I have a pigrabbit hanging there. o_o

Domo-kun and Pokemon midget figurines. :) Excuse the weird doodles on my calendar. o_o

Badgesss. Heheh, remember Kuchipachi? That green tamagotchi? x) +Mameshiba~ and Totoro. ;]

Hugeee Hatsune Miku wall scroll. It almost goes up to my shoulders. I'm not that tall, but it's still a huge poster thing. C:

Free poster from a magazing I bought.

FINALLY FOUND A DOMO-KUN POSTERRR. ^___^


It's the Walnut from PvZ. 8D +Blue Yoshi.

Bracelet thingos I got for a dollar each from Town Hall. :3

Ao no Exorcist Postersss. :]

Another random poster. ^___^
That's all for now. I'm gonna go and finish editing the Animania photos, hopefully they'll be up soon.~
7 comment(s): leave a comment