I don't wish to be everything to everyone, but I would like to be something to someone.
— Unknown.
Hello there. I'm Florence and I'm 16. I currently reside in Sydney. Rain makes me happy. Photos of the sky are dreamy. Hugs are lovely. Love is amazing. Scented candles keep me sane. Mangoes are delicious. So are korean boys. ;)
{ More? / Tagboard / +Follow }


Lace. Mania. Carrot. Rage. Friends. Shock. Possibilities. Tonight. Smiles. Distress.

Wednesday, September 21, 2011
10:53 PM
HELLOOO CUTIES. :)
Last weekend was a weekend I will never ever forget, undoubtedly one of the best weekends of my life. :)
Prepare for a looooong post. If you aren't bothered, the photos will be fine as well. :p

Sooo, I woke up and went to Animania. C:
Being the huge idiot I am, I left my ticket at home... >:l
So... I went all the way home and got it, ended up being 20mins late. Luckily, Erica and Kevin saved a spot for me in the line. Eheheh. :3
Once, we got it, basically just walked around the stalls. I didn't spend much on the first day. 30$ tops. Beanbagged for a long time and Jacky walked past and saw me LOLOL. o_o 
Went to city after that. Me, Cherry and Erica walked around Town Hall. We ate at Sushi Hoteru, my gosh, the food was sooo nice. And you get to order it on an iPad. 8D And there was this huuuuuuuuuuge long sushi train. ^__^
After we ate, we walked around Kinokuniya for a bit, then we left for Shing's house. :)
Played with her tenant's dogs for a while, they were sooo cute. >:3
After Joyce came, she started talking to them and making them all hypo. The dogs started jumping around and they were towering over me when they stood on 2 legs. It was so scary. ;m;
The others slowly started arriving. We played Wii; Just Dance 2- Joyce is so crazy and hyper LLOL. Almost kicked/punched/slapped everyone that stood around her. o; Super Smash Bros Brawl, Mario Kart. Ate chipssssss. After that, we went to the park and Shing and Erica went to pick Lisa up from the station. I think we went high on the swings. Literally. Me and Binna started kicking our legs up and taking photos. We looked are so ninja. 8{D
We went back to playing the games we used to play in primary school. Cops and Robbers and Tips. Joyce decided to play duck duck goose, and some people suggested bullrush and hide and seek. :3
It was the first time in a long time since we played tips like that, running all over the equipment and sliding up/down poles. It was great fun and it reminded me a lot of year 6. :') We ran back home up the cliff like aeroplanes. C':
Went back to Shing's place for Pizza. We ate, listened to music, sang, rapped and talked about anything that came to our minds. It was lovely. C:
We played cards games; Mafia and Bullshit. Heheh, had cake after that and people started leaving after dancing some more. Note: Zoe is quite dangerous after drinking Red Bull. LOLOL. Her dancing was so... sexy? ;)
People started leaving and me and Shing started packing up. I slept over at her place, we watched anime until our eyelids felt heavy. 

Woke up the next morning and got ready for Animania- Day 2. I bought a lot more as you can see, pretty much everything I bought was from the second day. I found more cosplayers. C:
Walked around some more, blahblah. The day pretty much ended when we all got too tired to do anything. I left and went home. :c 

The end.






































































4 comment(s): leave a comment