I don't wish to be everything to everyone, but I would like to be something to someone.
— Unknown.
Hello there. I'm Florence and I'm 16. I currently reside in Sydney. Rain makes me happy. Photos of the sky are dreamy. Hugs are lovely. Love is amazing. Scented candles keep me sane. Mangoes are delicious. So are korean boys. ;)
{ More? / Tagboard / +Follow }


Shapes. Down. Kutsu. Peaches. Capital. Heart. Lace. Mania. Carrot. Rage.

Thursday, September 29, 2011
11:02 PM
  1. Work got cancelled
  2. Watched anime while eating fried rice
  3. Watched more anime after eating fried rice
  4. Went to Matthew's house to try Rachel's mango cheesecake
  5. Decided to make pancakes
  6. They turned out to be pikelets
  7. Ate pikelet sandwiches, stuck together with butter and golden syrup
  8. Drank the lovely asian orange juice, I call it 'lup lup charng' (direct translation: piece piece orange? Or as my parents say... piss piss oranj.)
  9. Went to Ricky and Martin's place
  10. Played with my baby Abby. :3
  11. I think I'm addicted to playing Beyblades again... >;l
  12. Went crazy using coupons in Maplestory. There's this event where you use an envelope thing and it changes your whole entire body (skin colour, hair and hair colour, face.) Yeah... we took turns doing that. We got some sexy results. I think green skin and orange hair is a major turn-on. Just sayin'. And to those that play Maple, it's not even a private server, it's GMS and we look like freaks. 








0 comment(s): leave a comment