I don't wish to be everything to everyone, but I would like to be something to someone.
— Unknown.
Hello there. I'm Florence and I'm 16. I currently reside in Sydney. Rain makes me happy. Photos of the sky are dreamy. Hugs are lovely. Love is amazing. Scented candles keep me sane. Mangoes are delicious. So are korean boys. ;)
{ More? / Tagboard / +Follow }


Kuma. Blanket. Blink. Sunny. Boys. Scissors. Ohshit. Entertainment. Bandana. Contacts.

Friday, November 11, 2011
1:10 AM
This post is dedicated to someone very special to me. His name begins with a 'k'. I'm not sure if I'm going to tell him to read this post, but if he does end up reading it, I would feel quite embarrassed.


Dear K____,
We haven't talked by ourselves since a really long time now, I mean we still comment on each other's Facebook pages, but we haven't privately talked for a really long time. The last time we messaged each other on Facebook was September 20, almost 1.5 months ago. You asked me if I was ok. Cutie.

We met purely by chance. We were mutual friends and I'm really glad I got to sit next to you at the cosplay competition at SMASH! which was the first time I talked to you properly. By the end of the day, it felt like we've been friends for years.

Do you remember that letter you gave me? I still have it. I guess you could call this post a response.

Do you remember when we used to talk on Skype for hours everyday? Just about everything going on in our lives and talking our worries away? I miss those conversations. Talking to you makes me really happy. :)

We used to talk every lunch time, you were at uni, I was at school. I remember talking to you on the phone one particular lunch time. I just happened to say "In the pants. ;)" while Mrs. Conroy walked past. Epic win. :'3

You never fail to cheer me up or make me laugh and I thank you for that. <3

You're extremely talented. You're good at playing guitar, good at drawing, you can speak Japanese, Korean and English, you got a high HSC mark and you're smart.

I've hurt you... I'm sorry. I feel really bad because at that time, I felt like I was toying with your feelings... But you were still grateful that I told you at that time rather than later. Someone so kind and sweet doesn't deserve someone like me. ;m;

I'm a bitch, seriously. I don't know why you'd love someone like me. It's a privilege, really. You're so talented and amazing, I'm just so.. me. .3.

I really hope you're doing well and you continue to do well. I hope you find your other half really soon because a person like you deserves to love someone that will love and appreciate you back. I hope you do well in your studies and you ace your course at Uni. C:
We need to have more outings. I haven't seen your face in a while. D:<

Anyway, this post is getting long and boring. I'll leave it at this.

Love, Florence.
(Let's talk soon, okay? The next time I talk to you, I hope we could talk like how we used to.)
0 comment(s): leave a comment