I don't wish to be everything to everyone, but I would like to be something to someone.
— Unknown.
Hello there. I'm Florence and I'm 16. I currently reside in Sydney. Rain makes me happy. Photos of the sky are dreamy. Hugs are lovely. Love is amazing. Scented candles keep me sane. Mangoes are delicious. So are korean boys. ;)
{ More? / Tagboard / +Follow }


Step. Warmth. Revenge. Misunderstanding. Umbrella. Droplets. Bruised. Blade. Chains. Crimson.

Tuesday, December 6, 2011
8:23 PM
Hi lovelies. :)
Today was quite lovely, the weather was amazing. :3
My day in dot points-
  • Around 1:30AM- I was so damn hungry. Couldn't be bothered to get up and make a Shin cup though, plus, it was colddd. My bed was so nice, I felt like I was wrapped in warm marshmallows. <3 Stomach couldn't stop rumbling. :C
  • Woke up late. Pressed the snooze button around 6 times. I woke up at 7:10 instead of 6:30. 
  • Texted Kelly while on the train.
  • Got to maths late. Only had 15 mins of the lesson left.
  • Science was a bludge. 
  • IST was a bludge. I don't really like our new teacher. In fact, I don't even know his name and I've had him the whole of this term. He's so douchey. :l He gives us one week notice and tells us our website is due next Monday. Even though I'm almost done, Mrs. James would always tell us at least 2 weeks earlier, then give in to our whinging and she'd give us an extension. .__. He doesn't even teach us anything or act like a teacher... He better not teach IPT next year... 
  • We watched Kamisama no Memo-chou during double Jap. I freaking love Alice, definitely wanna cosplay her. :)
  • Played cards during lunch.
  • Geography was a bludge.
  • Skipped PDHPE and played cards with Leungleung, Simoan and Jennifur in the year 7 quad. Like a boss. =w=
  • Walked home while listening to Trouble Maker on replay. Damn, I don't even like the song that much, but the whistling is just so addictive. o3o;
  • I think I scared Darren off with my creeper-ness. ;m;
Watch this. It brought me to tears. There are some really amazing people out there, I've met heaps already. :3 Hopefully, I can do something worthwhile with my life... .3.

Oh yeah and if you haven't noticed already, I have a Instagram account. @ourclearbluesky. Yes, I'm self-promoting as well. ;)

Have a lovely week, cuties. ^__^
4 comment(s): leave a comment