I don't wish to be everything to everyone, but I would like to be something to someone.
— Unknown.
Hello there. I'm Florence and I'm 16. I currently reside in Sydney. Rain makes me happy. Photos of the sky are dreamy. Hugs are lovely. Love is amazing. Scented candles keep me sane. Mangoes are delicious. So are korean boys. ;)
{ More? / Tagboard / +Follow }


280111. ananda's outing/keshini's bday. c: ohgawd. what i've been up to for the past week. LOL. 230111; matthew's bday party and afters. :3 HAPPYY BIRTHDAY MATTHEEEEW. c: dedi's make me smile. c: teehee. i'm going to be a real bitch in this post. (: i'... BAHAHAHA.

Sunday, January 30, 2011
10:16 PM
so. the asian family gathering just ended.
there was only one word to describe it.
awkward.
so i was im my room watching dgrayman (<3) with my brother and my cousins (leo and leslie, they're one year younger than me, leo was two years younger) came in.
and this is what happened;

leslie; YO ANTBOY! (my brother's name is anthony, antboy for short)
me; -looks at him-
leo&leslie; -they completely ignore my existence and start talking to my brother- (not that i care. o__o)

erm. yush. and then i took a closer look at leslie. his hair was literally like a lion's mane. sticking up like a circle.
tbh, he looked like an idiot, but he probably thought he looked good. .__."

dinner was even more awkward. they were sitting opposite me and my brother. it would be so weird when we randomly made eye contact.

but you know what was even more awkward?
when my mum and dad start making weird sounds. (ahem.)
i mean, when they start making sounds like coo coo, or pewpewpew, or pingg poooo. yush, they are playing with a baybeh. o3o;
they smile really wide and make weird faces while making strange sounds.
LOL.
it is quite hilarious.

that's it for today. i shall post later on. i cbb to post about martin's bday party yet. sorry. o__o
0 comment(s): leave a comment