I don't wish to be everything to everyone, but I would like to be something to someone.
— Unknown.
Hello there. I'm Florence and I'm 16. I currently reside in Sydney. Rain makes me happy. Photos of the sky are dreamy. Hugs are lovely. Love is amazing. Scented candles keep me sane. Mangoes are delicious. So are korean boys. ;)
{ More? / Tagboard / +Follow }


originality pl0x. LG. life's ghey. DOLLARS BBS. penis. honey, i love you. but sorry, i gtg. i have diarrh... 050211. cosplay flash mob. c: awkward. o__o 280111. ananda's outing/keshini's bday. c: ohgawd. what i've been up to for the past week.

Wednesday, February 23, 2011
10:49 PM
on a happier note, here's a small update and some things that made me smile. c:
quote timeee; 8D

christabel; _____ is such a bitch. blahblahblah. lkajdlksajdlsad.
kelly; havn't you heard of forgive and forget?
christabel; what about ____. don't you hate her?
kelly; fcuk. _____ is a bitch. blahblahblah. asdfghjkl;'.
LOLOL.

mr. melville; -tries to use the smartboard-
oh shit, it's not on.
mr melville; [/later on] question 6c. sounded like sexy/eat poo in canto. seck see. ;D

mr melville is a cool geo teacher. 8D

oh and I LOVE YOU CROWLEY (this guy on Dollars BBS). THANKS FOR DOING MY HISTORY HMWK.
like serious, he's so amazing. he wrote a speech for me on communism. (':
and he was gonna become a history teacher. i wish you the best. :3<3
you deserve it. c:

there's a few more quotes, but i can't rmbr atm. :L
+ i'm in a pretty shit mood atm.


  1. i'm pissed off at a certainsomeone.
  2. my friend just broke up with my other friend. ;m; i thought they would last. they were a cute couple. :'C
  3. KIBUM AND XANDER ARE LEAVING U-KISS. IKR. LIKE WHATTHEACTUALF_CK? D:<


http://www.allkpop.com/2011/02/kim-kibum-explains-his-departure-from-u-kiss
http://www.allkpop.com/2011/02/alexander-kim-kibum-to-leave-u-kiss

-stabs myself-

and on another note. RYAN YOU PERV. GETTING EROTIC WITH AMY HUH? (;
0 comment(s): leave a comment