I don't wish to be everything to everyone, but I would like to be something to someone.
— Unknown.
Hello there. I'm Florence and I'm 16. I currently reside in Sydney. Rain makes me happy. Photos of the sky are dreamy. Hugs are lovely. Love is amazing. Scented candles keep me sane. Mangoes are delicious. So are korean boys. ;)
{ More? / Tagboard / +Follow }


DOLLARS BBS. penis. honey, i love you. but sorry, i gtg. i have diarrh... 050211. cosplay flash mob. c: awkward. o__o 280111. ananda's outing/keshini's bday. c: ohgawd. what i've been up to for the past week. LOL. 230111; matthew's bday party and afters. :3

Sunday, February 20, 2011
2:06 PM
today;
slept at 5am, woke up at 10am, ate breakfast at 11, ate lunch at 2.
i love my life. .__. 

i'm gonna dedicate the rest of my day to science nerding. D8<
i just started studying today. i'm so screwed. and i gave my genetics booklet to a friend. i can't find co-ordination book and i'm getting distracted again. 
stupid science department, why do you have to make year 9 work count as 10% in our school certificate mark ? WHYYYY ?

ahem. would anyone be nice enough to send florence their science notes ? :3
she shall owe you for life. ^___^
0 comment(s): leave a comment