I don't wish to be everything to everyone, but I would like to be something to someone.
— Unknown.
Hello there. I'm Florence and I'm 16. I currently reside in Sydney. Rain makes me happy. Photos of the sky are dreamy. Hugs are lovely. Love is amazing. Scented candles keep me sane. Mangoes are delicious. So are korean boys. ;)
{ More? / Tagboard / +Follow }


LG. life's ghey. DOLLARS BBS. penis. honey, i love you. but sorry, i gtg. i have diarrh... 050211. cosplay flash mob. c: awkward. o__o 280111. ananda's outing/keshini's bday. c: ohgawd. what i've been up to for the past week. LOL.

Wednesday, February 23, 2011
10:35 PM
i have this friend who enjoys copying me and my other friend. in fact, she is so good at it, it comes to her naturally.

she copies practically everything we say, everything we type, the emoticons she uses online, the way she types, the blog names she uses, the dramas we watch, the music we listen to, the list goes on.

it makes me go apeshit.
i lose my temper and i start screaming at her. then i feel bad afterwards, cause you can't really blame her, she doesn't have much people to rely on, i guess. so since she doesn't have anyone to rely on, she feels insecure and copies what we say, i guess.
or, she likes the stuff we do, the style we type in, the emotes we use, so much that she decides to copy it.

and i'm not saying 'oh, you watch the same drama as i do.'
BAM, HATED.
i'm just saying, have your own sense of originality. you know. it kinda makes you seem pathetic. like you have no idea what to do except copy us.

a while age, you asked me 'should i make a blog?'
well, i'm just gonna be honest. i really couldn't care less if you did or didn't. and it's not my decision, it's purely and entirely yours. why do you have to ask for my permission? why do you have to get my opinion on everything you do, and if i say yes, you do it?

i'm just gonna give you some advice.
stop. copying. me. and. rebecca.
clear enough for you?
if you want me to treat you as a friend and not a stupidcloningrobotwithnoopinions then have some creativity, some originality and some freaking pride.

kthxbai.
[/end rant]

Labels:

0 comment(s): leave a comment