I don't wish to be everything to everyone, but I would like to be something to someone.
— Unknown.
Hello there. I'm Florence and I'm 16. I currently reside in Sydney. Rain makes me happy. Photos of the sky are dreamy. Hugs are lovely. Love is amazing. Scented candles keep me sane. Mangoes are delicious. So are korean boys. ;)
{ More? / Tagboard / +Follow }


penis. honey, i love you. but sorry, i gtg. i have diarrh... 050211. cosplay flash mob. c: awkward. o__o 280111. ananda's outing/keshini's bday. c: ohgawd. what i've been up to for the past week. LOL. 230111; matthew's bday party and afters. :3 HAPPYY BIRTHDAY MATTHEEEEW. c:

Friday, February 18, 2011
7:53 PM
hahaha, iloveyou sharon for finding one of the epic-est sites everrr. :3
Dollars BBS. [click]
if you've seen the anime DRRR, you would know what i'm talking about.

but basically it's a chatroom where you talk to random strangers about randon things. :D
here's some funnay chats.

oh and if you ever join, my ign is iPeekAtChu, sharon's ign is root3, eva's is センア, erica is 琳, annie is L, sai is Silence.:3


so convo 1;
this was in english with ms mackalonananaananananananan. yeah. 8D
binna was sitting next to me and she often lectures to me about internet safety and whatever (YOU'LL GET STALKED/RAPED/PEDO-ED/YEAHWHATEVER-ED)
she was really against me going on Dollars BBS, cause talking to strangers was bad. but yeah, i still go on, it's too fun. :D

CONVO 1;
Chaos; this convo is boring, someone liven it up.
iPeekAtChu; OHK. -strips-
jokes. that's boring.
Chaos; woooot, go Chu !
Silence; Strip for me, IPAC. (IPAC= i peek at chu)
iPeekAtChu; ohyeahbby.

and at that moment binna reads my screen. ohshet.
Binna auntie; WHAT? WHY ARE YOU STRIPPING? i told you they were pedo-es.
Me; -facedesk-
she has such bad timing. =3=

CONVO 2;
extremely horny guy, heaps of innuendo's here. (;
- iPeekAtChu has logged in-
shenyumyum; i peek at chu.
iPeekAtChu; mhmm. ;3
shenyumyum; CHARLIE THE UNICORN !
iPeekAtChu; CANDY MOUNTAIN. :3<3
shenyumyum; would you like to visit my candy mountain?
iPeekAtChu; kinkay. (;
shenyumyum; you make me toffee hard.
iPeekAtChu; INAPPROPRIATE.
shenyumyum; lick my lollipop baby.
iPeekAtChu; SHUT UPPPP.
-shenyumyum got disconnected (BANNED :D)
wooot, go Kei-Chan, banned that pedo creep.
at least no-one was looking at my screen then. it would have been extremely awkward.
but yeah, join Dollars BBS if you are bored one day, it's funfunfun.
and if you don't know the p/w, too bad, you ain't mafia enough to know. [;

it will be my 200th post soon. this is number 188. :D
wooooot, suggest what i should do for my 200th post in my tagbox?
cause i wanna do smth special. ;3

calvin's burstday in a wk and a bit, can't wait to go cityyy. TECHNIKA HERE I COME. >8D

and i should go find work experience soon, but i will probably procrastinate a while longer. i havn't started studying for the hugeass science test yet and i need to study 7 topics in 2 days and 2 nights. ;m;
FML.
0 comment(s): leave a comment