I don't wish to be everything to everyone, but I would like to be something to someone.
— Unknown.
Hello there. I'm Florence and I'm 16. I currently reside in Sydney. Rain makes me happy. Photos of the sky are dreamy. Hugs are lovely. Love is amazing. Scented candles keep me sane. Mangoes are delicious. So are korean boys. ;)
{ More? / Tagboard / +Follow }


HBD GHEYBO'S. and wooot, go Sai. (; -insert pedo wink emote here- MAGICAL SUSHI. o: 8D originality pl0x. LG. life's ghey. DOLLARS BBS. penis. honey, i love you. but sorry, i gtg. i have diarrh... 050211. cosplay flash mob. c:

Monday, February 28, 2011
10:19 PM
hai guys. (:
just a little update.

i ordered my haruhi suzumiya cosplay just then, hopefully it arrives before march animania. if it doesn't i'll just go ct and play technika that day. 8D

and omg, i feel so bad.
i'm soooo sorry sai. :L
it's partially my fault cause since i was talking to you on saturday morning and texting you, so you were late for work, you pissed your boss off and you got fired. ahhhh, I'M SO SORRRRRY. ;m;
on another note, i can't wait to glomp you on friday. :3<3

erm. what else ?
oh, i shall blog about calvin's bday on the wkend or smth, i cbf now.

oh. and i think i have a crush on someone atm. i feel really happy cause of these emotions, but i also feel pretty bad cause i'm pretty sure he doesn't like me back. .__.


& i swear i'll turn into a panda one day, 4hrs sleep today, almost fell asleep during english. oAo
0 comment(s): leave a comment