I don't wish to be everything to everyone, but I would like to be something to someone.
— Unknown.
Hello there. I'm Florence and I'm 16. I currently reside in Sydney. Rain makes me happy. Photos of the sky are dreamy. Hugs are lovely. Love is amazing. Scented candles keep me sane. Mangoes are delicious. So are korean boys. ;)
{ More? / Tagboard / +Follow }


-insert pedo wink emote here- MAGICAL SUSHI. o: 8D originality pl0x. LG. life's ghey. DOLLARS BBS. penis. honey, i love you. but sorry, i gtg. i have diarrh... 050211. cosplay flash mob. c: awkward. o__o

Saturday, February 26, 2011
9:19 AM
first things first.

HAPPPPPY BIRTHDAY JOYCE KWAN AND CALVIN LI.
YOU BOTH ARE PRETTY EPIC AND GHEY. SO I HOPE YOU HAVE AN EPIC AND GAY BIRTHDAY. ;D

and the morning has been epic already, i woke up at 6:20 and i went on skype to check if anyone was online and Sai was on. :3
so i started talking to him and he was wondering why i was awake and i told him i had weird sleeping patters. like seriously? 6:20 on a saturday? that's even earlier than weekdays. :L
so i was wondering why he was up so early. turns out that he rolled off the bed. LOL. ;D

and we talked and talked until 8:30 and he had to go to work.
he makes me laugh. :3
here's a screenie (:;
click to enlarge.
and i was like oh yeah, turn on. (;
hoho.
and then he was late for work. 

sorrrrrry if i made you late for work, sai. i'll visit you when you're at work one day. c:

\\ can't wait to meet you on friday. i get a hug and a pedo wink, ohyeah. <3

it's also calvin's bday city outing today. i shall blog about it later on tonight. :3
0 comment(s): leave a comment