I don't wish to be everything to everyone, but I would like to be something to someone.
— Unknown.
Hello there. I'm Florence and I'm 16. I currently reside in Sydney. Rain makes me happy. Photos of the sky are dreamy. Hugs are lovely. Love is amazing. Scented candles keep me sane. Mangoes are delicious. So are korean boys. ;)
{ More? / Tagboard / +Follow }


oshet. POKEMON BATTLE TOURNAMENTTTTT. >8D To my -dear- mother fucking parents. 11th April + 12th April. - City outing and Bwood+R... Hopes and Expectations. MAAAAY POOO SUUUUU TOOOOOO WEEEEEEEE. LULULULUL. 9th April 2011- My Bday City Outing & Presents. C: 8th April 2011- Mum's bday dinner. C: Silence. HAI. BAI.

Monday, April 25, 2011
10:35 PM
Here's some really old photos that i took when I was @ Ricky&Martin's place. Their house is pretty. :3 &So is their cat, Abby. =w=
Easter Show blogpost shall be up soon. We took some amazing pictures while on the Ferris Wheel cause we went on it during night when all the lights were on and the sun was setting. (':
&Jewel's party was crazy, this photos shall be up after the Easter Show Photos. C:

I saw the cutest couple today, they were really old and sweet. The old lady was trying to 'strangle' the old man. They were both laughing cutely. Hehehhe, it was really cute. (*:

Anywey, enjoy these photos. ^___^

(Oh, &my camera has like some kinda dust ball under the lens so you might see a dark spot on the top left hand corner. Yeah, just saying.)


























0 comment(s): leave a comment