I don't wish to be everything to everyone, but I would like to be something to someone.
— Unknown.
Hello there. I'm Florence and I'm 16. I currently reside in Sydney. Rain makes me happy. Photos of the sky are dreamy. Hugs are lovely. Love is amazing. Scented candles keep me sane. Mangoes are delicious. So are korean boys. ;)
{ More? / Tagboard / +Follow }


cat.(: oshet. POKEMON BATTLE TOURNAMENTTTTT. >8D To my -dear- mother fucking parents. 11th April + 12th April. - City outing and Bwood+R... Hopes and Expectations. MAAAAY POOO SUUUUU TOOOOOO WEEEEEEEE. LULULULUL. 9th April 2011- My Bday City Outing & Presents. C: 8th April 2011- Mum's bday dinner. C: Silence.

Tuesday, May 3, 2011
6:26 PM
HELLO BLOG READERS. o:<
i haven't blogged in a week again. :L
sorry about that, to the people that missed reading this sadsad website. cough.

anywey,
i have been really really really busy these few weeks. nojoke.
next week, i have three tests, and i don't even have time to study for them cause this weekend is mother's day and ricky's birthday party. :L

so erm. yeah. i have an assignment due tomorrow and thursday and i just had a test today. maths common test is also in two weeks.

i know i promised the easter show photos like last week, but there's just so many of them and i've just been waaaaaaay too busy to edit them.
i've managed to edit a few, so let's just call this a teaser? o:




(yay, corny love song lyrics ftw. =w=b)


(i like this one a lot. ^__^)
once the tests are all over, i promise that i will edit all the 100 something photos i have and blog about the easter show and jewel's party. :L
I SHALL BE BACK IN A FEW WEEKS. BUT FOR NOW. HIATUS. 
BAI. 

ohyeah. if you urgently need to contact me for whatever reason, email (floreyxrawr@gmail.com)/fb me. :3 
BYE.
0 comment(s): leave a comment