I don't wish to be everything to everyone, but I would like to be something to someone.
— Unknown.
Hello there. I'm Florence and I'm 16. I currently reside in Sydney. Rain makes me happy. Photos of the sky are dreamy. Hugs are lovely. Love is amazing. Scented candles keep me sane. Mangoes are delicious. So are korean boys. ;)
{ More? / Tagboard / +Follow }


Pulse. Sparks. Heartquake. Hello. Wondering. Memorabilia. Cute. Meaning. Ohh. Darlings.

Saturday, August 27, 2011
11:52 PM
I love Skype. :)

  • Talking with Kevin about anything and everything
  • Erica<3
  • Gundam geek fests with Gordon and Martin
  • Listening to Kevin, Gordon and Martin play hardcore guitar. 8D
  • Trying to rap/sing/dance with Ryan :3
  • French with Rebecca and Naomi
  • Talking to Matthew and his mum. o__o
  • Welcome to Skype, Rachelle. ;)
Feel free to add me on skype, F-lawrence. ;]

New blogskin again, I get bored of them too easily... :l

Work @ KFC was a pain in the ass today. It pissed me off so much. I shall post something about KFC soon. Some customers make me really mad. But there are the occasional hot guys ;) and nice old ladies that come along and make my day. C:

Anyway, just got off Skype. Dad was complaining about me talking to myself at midnight. Brohohoho~
A screenie of my crappy webcam quality? :3



That's how shitty it is. ;m;
I shall get a new mic and webcam soon. :)

Have a lovely day/night cuties. :]
0 comment(s): leave a comment